Black Swan has appointed regional ambassadors to act as a conduit between the Company and regional communities.
In order to facilitate projects that involve collaboration with regional towns across Western Australia, Black Swan has established a network of ‘regional ambassadors’ to encourage and strengthen the established links between Black Swan and the community.
The members chosen are diverse and skilled in a variety of areas with a mix of local voices and community or government employees in order to obtain a variety of viewpoints and knowledge.
Our Regional Ambassadors will receive:
• Complimentary tickets to all preview performances of Black Swans mainstage season at the State Theatre Centre of Western Australia,
• an invitation to our season launch, and
• access to one free community workshop when we are in their town with a suitable artist.
Our Regional Ambassadors will be responsible for:
• Representing Black Swan through introducing other community members to the company
• by passing on production information,
• talking about upcoming events and
• encouraging their community to purchase tickets to productions when we are touring or broadcasting live theatre in their town.
Our Regional Ambassadors are an integral part of Black Swan State Theatre Company’s regional engagement strategy. We hope that by giving regional theatre enthusiasts the opportunity to connect with their State Theatre Company, they will gain the confidence to network and engage with the arts on a much deeper level, continue an appreciation for theatre and forge lasting connections between Black Swan and their regional community.
Black Swan’s current Ambassadors are:
Carnarvon – Sabrina Dowling Giudici
Carnarvon – Chris Hall
Carnarvon – Kim Whitehall-Holla
Esperance – Victoria Brown
Kalgoorlie – Lisa van Oyen
Geraldton – Sinead O’Callaghan
Merredin – Estelle Madaffari
For more information please contact our Education and Community Access Manager, Alena on email@example.com.